Term of Agreement
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Markacy. This privacy notice applies solely to information collection by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identification information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
All personal information collected through our website is processed and stored exclusively by us. We do not engage any external or third-party service providers to process or handle your personal data for any purpose. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing, analytics, data processing, and customer service activities.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We have precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identified information are maintained in a secure environment.